Thursday, October 23, 2008

"It Was Magical"

"It was Magical"  Those were the words of one of our guest, thank you so much to everyone who attended our October gathering.
We are so grateful for your friendships and support, being able to express myself and share with you is a true joy in my life. I wanted to share some pictures of the evening, some were taken by James and others have been shared with us by some of the guest.  We are excited about the future and the opportunities we have ahead to continue to live our creative lives, we will keep you posted and until you get the "New Address Notice" we will be continuing right here (even though the neighbors behind us think were up to something weird!).  Enjoy the pictures and if you were not there and see something you like it may still be available!

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?