Saturday, September 27, 2008

Going on a treasure hunt!

     We are taking off bright, actually dark and early in the morning for the Petaluma Antique Street Fair, it is one of our favorites and we always love how the town decides to have all their garage sales on the same weekend! We have a favorite little diner there that we catch an early breakfast at, it is called Hallie's, it is small and very popular, but worth the wait!  After a day of hunting we hope to have time to run over to the beach.  We are taking the truck so the dogs stay home and we can't be too late because they will be waiting for us. I will take pictures of all the goodies we find and post them next week, if you see anything you like e-mail me, some will be shown at the next garden gathering but I sell everyday and things go fast!  I am sorting through the Vintage Christmas that I have for sell.  The pictures are of my collection, just to inspire you and get you desiring some too.....

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?