Saturday, March 10, 2012

Right at the edge of Spring

We are changing the clocks tonight ~ "Spring Forward" they say! The weather has been very mild even for a California winter. We have had very little rain and only a few storms to count. The garden is showing signs of Spring right on time and we have been spending some time in the garden doing Spring maintenance.
Here are a few photos of what we see blooming around the garden today...
Blues and purples seem to be dominant right now, but we also have a nice selection of daffodils, I just didn't capture them in pictures yet.
We are looking forward to Spring, it is a favorite time to garden and the temps stay mild so we can enjoy the garden longer.
Hope you are beginning to see signs of Spring in your garden as well... I will be back soon to show you a new project we are doing in our California garden and also all the changes that are happening at our Oregon garden. ~ with my hands in the dirt ~ Jacque

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are seeing a lot of signs of spring. Fingers crossed we don't get that one last freeze before it's all said and done.

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?