Monday, June 27, 2011

Garden Shade!

Summer has most certainly arrived here in our California garden, hope this finds you all happily tending to your gardens or at least sitting in your favorite lawn chair sipping lemonade! We have a fun garden art creation that will help provide you with some "shade" for your summer garden. These are so much fun! Our customers have found so many fun ways to use and display them. Each one is a little different and groups of them are a great look. This is our stock ready for customers so it is a little cluttered, but a fun way to show you all the different shapes.This one I kept for my self, I love the shape and I hung some nice crystals on it that sparkle in the sun. This picture was taken at night and it got me thinking these would be great with little white lights wrapped around them, oh the possibilities!
We have sold these for weddings, garden topiary, garden art and even jewelry racks for shops. We love creating items that allow our customers to be creative themselves... they expand on our ideas make an even more unique expression. Our Shasta Daisies are enjoying them as they accumulate in the garden. The shades are welded to a rusty rod that is sturdy and will last outdoors for many years and have shown to be indestructible to squirrels! Our Garden Shades are another original design coming from our creative business Old Soul Studios. If you would like to see more of our creations you can join our page on Face Book at Old Soul Studios.
Have fun in the garden and here is to enjoying the long leisure days of Summer ~ Jacque & James Ferreira

3 comments:

Fishtail Cottage said...

love this - what a cute idea! xoox, tracie

myomyohi said...

I love whimsy in the garden. This is about as funky as my bottle garden. Very creative.

saltbox
treasures
said...

These are so much fun! What a fun thing to add to a garden.
Visited your shop blog too. So pretty. I collect and sell vintage and handmade too.
Happy 4th.
~ Julie

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?