Monday, December 13, 2010

Home at the Holidays



I just added a few winter touches to our beach look. I love my white pine cones, the furry tree is a thrift store find and the big wool socks are just fun and over sized. I keep a coat rack by the front door, the summer hats were stored away to make room for some scarves and warm woolies. I have kept most of my holiday decorations in the same color tones that the house is all year... it seems to make a peaceful looking environment. For some more photos around the house hop over to Old Soul Studios and see some Christmas green.

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?