Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All Wrapped Up!




I spent the day purchasing some gifts for my family. I really enjoy being creative while choosing gifts, they all have so much it can be a challenge to give them something desirable and practical. I feel very good about my choices, I chose them with love and then I spent the afternoon wrapping them with love. For me presentation is just as important as the contents, I like to get them excited before they even open the gift. The wrappings I purchased were very inexpensive, I found them at our local Dollar Tree store. I chose whites, silver and tans, all colors that complement our beach themed and natural decorations. I made tags from pricing tags and my holiday rubber stamps, my favorite new ink color is "mushroom". Some of the tags say Peace on Earth and I added a little silver glittered peace sign. On the ladies packages I added silver initials to make them special. Little silver chinese food boxes, that I found in the wedding decor section are great for small items. Wrapping was fun and didn't cost me much money so maybe I will go buy myself a little something! Have a Beautiful Season~ Jacque

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?