Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Treasured again...

I enjoy sharing my vintage christmas with you all. I think about its' path through life, the families it brought joy to as they decorated their homes. I enjoy that it was cared for year after year, I keep most in the original packaging and wraps that it was carefully stored in. The details and graphics on the packaging are far superior to any thing you see today. Most of today's packaging is as quick and cost effective as they can make it. These vintage packages not only fully describe the product and include fun graphics they also tell you what joy owning and using them will bring to your holiday experience!  I have been collecting vintage christmas since I was a child so as the days draw near to our holiday celebrations I will continue to share with you some of the items I have in this collection and how I am using them in our home. Here is to hoping you are enjoying the process of everything you do~Jacque 

1 comment:

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Wow lots of treasures there(-: They don't make things like they use to thats for sure.
I am trying to get the house in order for Tday(-: Hope you have a great day too!

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?