Monday, July 27, 2009

Whirl Wind Weekend!

Oh what a weekend... We had a great time, didn't even notice the heat, ha. Thank you so much to everyone that came out to the house on Saturday, we always enjoy your visit and especially loading your cars with treasures. For more details you can hop on over to the vintagehusband.blogspot.com and Brett has kindly posted several pictures from their visit. Sunday we headed on over to The Tattered House to celebrate Sandy and Erika's second year anniversary! We had a display on the front lawns with a few other vendors. It was fun to greet all the customers as they arrived. You could tell they couldn't wait to get inside the store to see what the girls had created for this special event, not to mention the amazing homemade cookies, I will be running around the block a few extra times! Mark's baking skills are unmatched! We had a great day, enjoyed seeing many familiar faces and meeting some new ones as well, the girls at the Tattered House draw a very nice crowd. ~Jacque

1 comment:

creekside rummager said...

Sat was very fun at your house. Steve loves the metal cabinet. I saw it's pic at Vintage Husband and 'my sign'. So sorry I missed Sun. It is cooking today in OR.

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?