Friday, July 24, 2009

The Tattered House Anniversary Party!

Sunday July 26th The Tattered House in Roseville is celebrating their second anniversary with a party!  We are one of the vendors who will be on the lawns out in front of the store. I have prepared some new, never seen before vintage treasures, and some of our regular popular garden art and vintage collectables. We are looking forward to celebrating with Sandy & Erika, they have done an amazing job with this adventure and we are excited to be a part of it.
Come join all of us from 9 - 4 on Sunday at The Tattered House  417 Oak Street in Historic Roseville 
I heard there is going to be some sweet treats there!

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?