Friday, July 10, 2009

Just Beachy!

Though the influence of the ocean is a constant in my life, most people at least like to add touches of the beach life to their homes during the summer months. We will have several items at the Sac Antique Faire that would make any home or garden feel like it was just steps away from the nearest beach. The beach cottage style is so appealing because it says relax, slow down and enjoy the moment. By just adding little touches to your home you can glance back on a long ago vacation or even better, dreaming about one in the near future! We will be located in space M22 this Sunday, hope to see you there... flip flops and straw hats welcome!

2 comments:

★Carol★ said...

Just wanted to say Hi! I discovered your blog today, and after going through past posts, I have to say that I love it, and your creativity! I'm now a follower.

Jean Tuthill said...

I just stopped by to tell you that I have an award for you. When you get a chance, stop by my blog to get it. I love your blog and I have been reading through your posts and I will be back again soon.

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?