Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gardening!

My Tiger Lilies are blooming! Yesterday afternoon was spent in the garden doing some light chores and planting a few more vegies here and there. We have incorporated our edible plants in with all the flowers and ornamental plants. I am growing my first egg plant, just always skipped on those before. After reading how Rachel Ray made a wonderful pasta dish with it, I thought I would try a plant and see what I get! The weather has been just right here so everything is growing fast and changing fast. When going to a popular nursery yesterday it was very busy, people were buying a lot of everything. Gardeners are nice friendly people, we met a nice fellow gardener who was purchasing plants for her large newly designed vegetable garden, we began to discuss our gardens, next thing you know she has invited us over to show us her garden and gifted us with an extra zucchini plant from her yard. Hope you are enjoying your gardens, remember they don't have to be fancy, they just need to be enjoyed! ~Jacque

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tigers, my are on their last bloom. I should have purchased more....Gardeners are great people, they are in a garden all their own!

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Love your lilies! It is true you have to enjoy your garden!
I have met a lot of nice people at the nursery! Always helpful and friendly(-:

creekside rummager said...

Jacque - I just wanted to say thanks for your support of my blogging. It has meant a lot to me. Lani

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?