Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back Porch

Welcome to the little corner right outside my back door. The old hardware store tool display was a great flea market find. Just last week we purchased an old Pacific Coast Seed Growers display in the same colors. I haven't placed it yet so pictures of it later. Old seeders make great planters, they are easy to mount to a wall or fence. We have planted succulents in ours because they require very little water and that makes for easy care. The scale is a nice place to place a small seasonal container of flowers. Right now I have a little blue chamber potty with a mixture of white flowers, very cute! Nothing here was planned, it just sort of accumulated and happened over time. My entire garden just sort of happens! Can one have to much stuff in the garden? When decorating with junk, when is enough? Have I over done it? Nah, bring on the junk! Hope your having fun~Jacque

1 comment:

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Great display. I have an old seeder too and put it on my old plow. I also planted with succulents(-: I don't think you can ever have to much garden junk!(-:
CiNdEeS' GaRdEn

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?