Monday, April 20, 2009

The Earth Laughs in Flowers!

The next Creative Gardener Gathering is on this Weds. April 22nd.
That is Earth Day! and we are going to celebrate the Earth and Spring by planting Flowers! Everyone brings flowers, we put them all together and then we all get to pick from them to create our own container of blooms. This is always a popular fun activity and the creativity in the container choices is always fun to see. You can bring your own container or purchase one from us, as always we will have a variety of garden containers and other garden items to purchase. The subject being flowers this time you can expect to see several items with the flora theme. We look forward to seeing all of you, the weather is going to cool down a little so it will be a perfect evening! ~Jacque

2 comments:

Barntiques said...

Wonderful idea! Absolutely wonderful. I love it when I can learn something I really should have come up with myself! Love the blog!

PerfectMomentProject said...

Learning Earth Day lessons....
whether you want to or not.How one grandson taught his grandma a lesson in loving the earth.

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?