Monday, April 20, 2009

Big Thank You!

Yesterdays show in Roseville, put on by the Tattered House was a Big Success! Thank you to everyone who came out and supported the vendors. It was a lot of fun to see so many friends and familiar faces. Every vendor we met was so nice and just had wonderful things! Thank you to Sandy & Erika for doing such a great job planning and organizing this event, everything from my eyes looked like it went very well and all the vendors I spoke with were all very happy,(even the couple wet ones just laughed it off).
We had a great time, it was a warm beautiful day and we would love to do it again.~Jacque 

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?