Sunday, January 11, 2009

Vintage Tool Rack

One of my favorite garden collectables is my vintage hardware store tool rack. I have collected vintage child size tools to display with it. I have added antiques and plants to the area, and a wood garden angel from a friend. I love the seeder hanging on the wall full of succulents.  We like to plant in unusual containers, some found some we make from salvage. I use gates for back drops and places for my many vines to grow, some of the gates are very old and fantastic, some are just interesting texture.  You can take a simple chain link gate, add a little color and they look great in the garden!

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?