Sunday, January 11, 2009

Messy potting area

This area becomes a little out of order during certain times of the year but I wanted to share it anyway.  My pots are stored on a vintage grocery store bread rack and the iron cart next to it was made by my sweetie out of salvaged iron, it has iron wheels you can't see.  I have double wash tubs that get used for many different things, at this time they hold potting soil mixes that I make myself. I have 67 vintage watering cans, they are everywhere you look through out my yard and home.  

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?