Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Content, and that is just fine....

I have been stumbling around the past few days thinking I need some grand change in the things I do, something to jump start the New Year in some new direction, a makeover, do-over, transformation, then I came to realize that this feeling was coming from the energy flying around me, everywhere I turned change was being preached, I am all for growth, inspiration, goals, and improving on my life, but somehow I was feeling this pressure to change, fix things, and improve. In my search for "what", what I discovered was I am very content, I like things pretty much the way they are!  I have never felt that way in my entire 47 years of life.  I believe I learned a very valuable lesson in 2008, I believe I have learned to accept things as they are, to surrender to what is. Interesting thing about contentment, I would have thought that it would leave one stagnant, non-motivated, even lazy and without goals, when actually it creates just the opposite. The acceptance of what is seems to allow me to have positive energy toward all I do, I am highly motivated, excited about my endeavors and free of expectations of myself and others, I am not sure what lazy even is and my goals have taken on a new identity of being my possible dreams! I really like being content, I think I will keep it......

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?