Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter has arrived!

"God made rainy days so gardeners can get the house work done!" (unknown)
The Winter Solstice has arrived and looking out my window it has come in true form. I love new beginnings, the new day ,the new week, the new month, and oh especially the New Year.  I have personal rituals I do for these new beginnings, some have thought I was crazy over the years, others have been fascinated and followed my lead, never the less they are important to me and  nourish my soul! You may have thought I was going to share them with you but the truth is there are very few people in my life who I have allowed to know these things about me. My reason for chattering on about new beginnings is to point toward our gardens, as they rest and renew for the coming Spring they can teach us many things. Take a moment to rest, reflect, and renew yourself so when Spring arrives you will be ready to flourish and bloom!  I will be taking some time to do just that so I would like to wish every one of you a fantaboulus New Year and I so look  forward to all our adventures yet to come. I will be returning to share my plans for 2009 in the first week of January, see you then....

2 comments:

Susie said...

I love that quote! Isn't it the truth!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hi Jacque, thanks so much for your sweet words. You and others have encouraged me to continue to write more, thank you. I really enjoyed both your blogs and will add you to my blog list. Hope you are having a great New Year and I can't wait to read about your adventures, Theresa

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?