Monday, November 3, 2008

So Many Possibilities

Since the weather has switched so quickly to cold and rain it has forced me indoors, it is kind of like when you go back into the garden after a long winter and just don't know where to start!  My interior home is in need of a lot of attention.  So the big question is do I just layer Christmas on top of it all or do I spend some time rearranging, thinning out and re-thinking the whole thing?  This is the time of year I miss having a store the most, you get so busy making everything just right for your customers and the holidays allow the creativity to soar!  So I am thinking instead of missing my store, I could put that energy into making some changes around my house. In the days to follow I will keep you posted on my progress.  We got a HUGE bag of big daffodil bulbs that need to be planted, they are all intended for pots and containers, we already have so many in the ground.  Last year we were able to sell  them in fun containers so we will do that again.  I still have to find a good deal on paper white bulbs, last year we purchased them on line and that really didn't work out too well, you really need to see them to know what you are getting. If anyone knows of a good source at a great price, I usually buy in volume if it isn't getting too late. Planted bulbs and small plants make great gifts for the holidays and will look great mixed in with your holiday decorations, sometimes just adding a rosemary crown to your favorite angel can make her a Christmas delight! I will post several decorating ideas using plants for the holidays over the next few weeks, be sure to check back often.  Happy November to you all!

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?