Sunday, August 31, 2008

WELCOME! I have never been much for technology but I will have to admit I think this is going to be fun! This Blog will not only be an extension of my monthly news letter but also a peek into my life, oh what an adventure that is going to be..... I HAVE BLOCKED THIS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ALREADY KNOW ME SO IF I GENERALIZE AT TIMES I AM ASSUMING YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IF YOU DON'T THEN YOU ARE WELCOME TO ASK ME.
We (James and I) have made several trips to the coast in the past month. We combine new house hunting with treasure hunting, lucky you we have been very successful in the treasure hunting, not so good at finding a place to move, but we sure are having fun! Now what to do with all this new great stuff, I learned many years ago I can't keep it all, lucky you! This month (Sept) we are selling at the Heart and Home show on Gerber Road, Sat the 13th and Sun. the 14th. I will post more about this show later when I have the info in front of me. I do know it runs from 10a.m.-3p.m. and they have the best lunch and carrot cake ever so besure to plan for a little snacking time.
Then the following Weds(Sept.17th) is the Creative Gardener Gathering at my house, Fall and Halloween will be available ...SPOOKY!!! Newsletters with details will be sent out soon. If you are not getting a newsletter and are interested e-mail me and we can chat (jacquecdesigns@sbcglobal.net).

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?