Saturday, February 20, 2010

Garden = Peace

Hello everyone, I believe this is the longest I have ever went between post on this blog. Yes I have been keeping myself very busy...

Busy is good! Busy means another day on this beautiful planet, busy means more opportunities to make choices to do amazing and exciting things. I like being busy!

What has been keeping me so busy you ask? Well for starters about one month ago I open a fan page for our business on Face 
Book and the response has been
way more then we ever would 
have expected. We are so grateful
to get to do what we love everyday
and we are very thankful for all
our customers... I like being busy!


Well that isn't all that is keeping me busy... we are getting married on March 20th on a beach that we love and it will be wonderful! We are having a very non-traditional ceremony. We are celebrating the Spring Equinox and the beginning of this commitment to one another, pretty neat...

So where I am headed with this is I want to share the peace I find in my garden. Sometimes when we are very busy it is nice to find peace in small quite places... I find it helps re-charge me so I can keep going, doing all the wonderful things everyday that my choices lead to. Be busy and peaceful~Jacque


7 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and James and your peaceful life.
Take care, Sue

Darla said...

Congrats on both issues....peace is very important, I find it in my gardens too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie said...

Wishing you both the very best! Kim @ Indulge loved her spoon necklace!

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Congrats! I am sure it will be wonderful on the beach!!!(-: What a great way to start your new life together!!!!
I love facebook too(-:

Troop 220 said...

Congratulations! What a great day that will be. I think a wedding on the beach will be beautiful and peaceful. :)

creekside rummager said...

Good to see your new post. I've been missing you.

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?