Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Cooking

Fresh cool organic herbs right outside the back door, nothing better for summer cooking. The tomatoes and peppers and zucchini are ripe every day and with a few items added from the local farmers market it is easy to fix up some great summer meals. Salads, of all kinds seem to be our favorite meal lately. There are so many ways to create a variety of salads. For some great alternative ideas that will spark up your salad meals check out the Whole foods Market web site. They give you the recipes to all those wonderful foods that you can buy at the market and then some.~Jacque

1 comment:

Basil Becky said...

Great blog! I just discovered you and am excited to keep reading!

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?