Tuesday, August 25, 2009

“Denim” Metropolitan Nash

My sister and brother in-law have the cutest car. It is on display at the California State Fair, you can go see it at the Classic Car Show. The entire car is painted to look like a pair of jeans and the interior is all done with real jeans. It is known as the denim” Metropolitan Nash. They have had several other cars for show over the years but this one seems to be getting a lot of attention, it is very unique! 


This shows the interior. Maybe your old jeans were used?






Zipper fly front...






2 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

What imagination! cool car!
Debra

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

That is so cute! I love it! What a great use for the jeans! I can see why it is so popular!

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?