Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Creative Gardener Gathering Tonight!

Our June Creative Gardener Gathering is tonight! I hope you can all make it out. It is going to be a little warm today, but the back yard is shaded, the vintage fans will be spinning and the lemon ice water will be flowing! Yea, Summer is here and what better time then now to spruce up your homes and gardens with things that make you feel good. Each gathering we try to bring you something new and  display our items in ways that give you ideas on how to use them creatively. I am going to share some ideas on how to create some things from shells found at the beach and little touches to put you on vacation at home! See you tonight!~Jacque

5 comments:

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

I hope you have a fun time tonight! Looks like you have a lot of great items there!!! I wish I was attending!

Sue said...

I really "want" to be there!
Sue

creekside rummager said...

And it was a good one. Thanks you guys. It was fun - as usual. I love my stuff and thanks James for the special order. I'll send pics.

The Tattered House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clinton Watson said...

Sorry, we missed you tonight! We were at a clients at 7PM tonight! We were so bummbed! Happy to have clients! But, bummbed that we missed the "garden party."

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?