Thursday, May 7, 2009

Button Flowers

This is a little project I did today. This morning I was thinking about Mother's Day. I am not a mother, so most memories I have are from being a child and honoring my mother with some silly little creations I would make to show my love. I always had a poor opinion of the art projects in elementary school where children were instructed to glue dry pasta to paper plates, etc. In my early days I had a short career as a school teacher and I would try to have my students create things to give their mothers that they would enjoy receiving. These little button flowers were always a big hit. I know many mothers have pasta art they adore, but let's be real, wouldn't you rather have a button flower bouquet? So today in memory and honor of all the mothers I pulled out my big button jar and created these three little button bouquets. We had the pasta for dinner! EnJOY~Jacque

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?