Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Everybody is pooped!

Three shows in seven days and even Scout is exhausted! When I got up to make coffee Scout decided the pillows on my bed look like a good place to catch a few extra zzzz. We had a great run of shows, thank you to everyone who came out and supported us, we had a great time, the weather was beautiful and the attendance was high. Now it is time to get busy collecting more new treasures and creating some new items for your gardens! Speaking of gardens mine is calling me, things in a garden can change a lot in seven days, I am looking forward to a tour and doing a few chores. I will carry my camera and see what I can capture to share. I hope you all are well and enjoying the beauty of Spring!~Jacque

1 comment:

Janice said...

I got a picture of my dog doing the same thing this week! She thinks my pillows are actually hers!
Gardens can certainly change in a few days time. I've been away for a few days and am ready to back to the garden.
I wish I lived closer so I could come to some of your shows...

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?