Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Late Planting Project

I thought I had done it all, ha ha!  and then I came across these poor forgotten daffodil bulbs, unplanted yet still sprouting and trying to grow, so they are in need of a quick planting. The large turkey feeder below has become their new home. They may bloom a little late, but should do just fine, (I know this because I have forgotten bulbs before!) A nice little finishing touch to bulbs planted in containers is to add a little grass seed which will grow and cover the bare dirt around the bottom of your bulbs with a nice carpet of green. Stay tuned for how the turkey feeder looks once everything starts growing!

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?