Monday, February 9, 2009

Great Weekend!

We went home with an empty truck! The Sac. Antique Faire was a big success this weekend, thank you to all who came out and visited our booth we had a great time and really appreciated your business. It was a beautiful day overall, just a little chilly if you stood still, which I really didn't get to do, Yea! We were selling stuff as we pulled it off the truck, it was still dark thirty and of course being an old store owner I had plans on how each item would be displayed, kinda hard to stick to when you sell two tables right off the truck. The motel garden chairs went before we were set up, she said you are selling these to cheap, I asked her if she wanted to pay more, she grabbed them and ran! Architectural items were hot, though I was surprised at a couple small pieces that took a while to go, I think they are so neat just sitting around and mixed in with industrial rust. Our iron bird nest sold out, they always do, I will get him making more this week along with some new goodies we dreamed up in our leisure time Ha Ha! The weekend was a great time to the beginning of our selling season, I guess my little 2 month vacation is over.  We made a lot of contacts for wholesale this weekend as well, so I better get hopping Spring is just around the corner, I know it's a big corner, but it is there!  P.S. that is really not our truck, that is a toy truck in my old toy collection!

1 comment:

Haritha said...

wow. a great blog.a fantastic one.i think that you should change your background color.
well can you please give suggestions for my blog????
h.p

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?