Thursday, February 5, 2009

Flea Market Weekend

We are selling at the Sacramento Antique Faire this Sunday.  We like to call it the WX Flea market because it is under where the 2 freeways cross. We will mostly have rustic garden items, but I always like to bring some smalls so I have something for everyone! We have accumulated a lot of plant stands, gates, planters, water cans & buckets, great vintage pot holders, and metal hotel chairs, ladders, fountains, and architectural pieces of all kinds, even 2  large columns (anyway I think I am selling them) also because of our plans to move in the near future we are beginning to part with some of our materials that we have for building.  We have a nice selection of old windows, some small shutters and things like that which will have outragiously low prices on them because we love our customers! The weather is suppose to be dry and great and when I reserved my space they only had 2 left, so it will be a full show! No matter what your style you should be able to find something to take home. I am off to gather more treasures and James in in his shop creating more wonderful iron art for your gardens!
Be sure to stop by and say Hi! we are in space D-18

1 comment:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

I am dying here for that crown!! Did you sell it?? Maybe a few of the other little pieces ($24 Lamp)I would like?? Just let me know sjbaker@carolina.rr.com
What a fabulous blog!!! Many blessings, Janna

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?