Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Green House

A place to pot, store favorite garden collections, keep delicate plants safe from the freeze, keep a tomato plant growing, a patch of lettuce for salads, and just to linger and dream about spring and the flowers to come! These are the things I use my green house for.  At this time it is full of a variety of succulents, we have had a lot of fun collecting succulents and planting them in a variety of unusual containers, they are very forgiving during the hot summers and take very little attention.  During the rain season we put them in the green house to avoid over watering. During the winter months (now) most of our gardening time is spent in the green house so over the next few post I would like to share my green house. It isn't fancy, or my dream green house, but I still love it, for it allows me to continue one of my favorite things! Happy Gardening to you all! 

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?