Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just a dream!

I woke up this morning, jolted up out of bed and then realized it was just a dream!  I thought I had missed the Holidays!  I slept right through them .... but to my surprise they were just outside my door waiting for me....
I am so excited about preparing for this month's Garden Gathering, my hope is all will leave fully inspired and with a sparkle of holiday joy in your hearts! The gathering is Nov. 29th and will be from 12 noon to 5ish. Newsletters will be going out in the very near future (notice no commitment) and I anticipate a full house!  I have a lot of new treasures for you all, found and created, I will post pictures as teasers so check back often. We are going to have a worn, torn, and tattered, sparkle,shine and glow magical  time!

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?