Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday Magic....

Torn, worn and tattered...Glow, sparkle and shine, Welcome to the magic of this season!
We have been enjoying preparing for our up coming gathering on the Sat. the 29th, I have glitter in places, well you know, oh but it is so much fun creating and dreaming up new ideas to try to wow you! I took some preview picture today to temp you, only inside ones, the outside displays were put on hold for one more day because of the rain. Saturdays weather is going to be perfect, I put in my request weeks ago, and then just expected it to be beautiful! My inspiration for this years holidays was nature and peace, and came to find out they are the same thing.  Ever notice how when you connect to nature you are naturally at peace  Nature and peace all rolled around in glitter... who could ask for more? 
I spent two hours the other night displaying some of my vintage Christmas collection, the area in my little house that I traditionally put it has been overcome by a new collection (my passion with the ocean) and I just couldn't take it down this year, so I empty out my old pie safe and filled it up.  I enjoyed every single little piece as if I had never seen it before, some were new to my collection but many had been displayed by me over and over again all the way back to my childhood when I began my attraction to older things. I got to thinking...I wonder if any of the things I have created over the past 20 years will become a part of someone's vintage collection someday?  I so enjoy everything I do, it is just sprinkles on the frosting when someone else enjoys it too!
May You All Be Blessed During This Magical Time! 

No comments:

Home

Home
little red house

Honey

Honey
James Enjoying The Lake!

ME

ME
Me Happy to Be!

WHAT INSPIRES ME

Nature, The Ocean, Colors, My Family, James, My Friends, My Pets,God, Music & Poetry, Creative People, Chocolate, Country Living Magazine, Antsy McClain, Dr, Wayne Dyer, Body & Soul Magazine,Gardening, Old Things, My Dreams, Rachel Ray, Morning, The Seasons, Seeds and the list will continue...Let me know what inspires you?